Sunday, July 26, 2009

passive aggressive

So, I don't know how I managed to miss this story, but I just found out that Jonas (not surprisingly) is passive-aggressive. Why, you ask? I guess back at the lawson reunion he and Kyndahl got into some kind of spat about crackers or something... I don't know. But Jonas, sweet, sweet, Jonas at some point had some goldfish crackers to eat. He decided to share his crackers with everybody... well, everybody except Kyndahl. Yes, he walked around to each person there, but when he got to Kyndahl, he looked at him, pulled his crackers to his chest, walked pointedly around him, and proceeded to offer the next person some crackers. Yes, he did that.

Although, I have to admit, that is pretty hilarious for a 17 month old.

In more recent news, I am really, really wanting Dayna to stop being pregnant ASAP. Yeah, I really wanna see little Jensen. Also, I'm going with Jonas on tuesday to visit a bunch of old high school friends who also have kids. I'm excited, it will be great to see everyone again and meet their little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment