Tuesday, July 7, 2009

pretending

Last night before bed, Jonas was pretending to be a dog. I have never seen him pretend so much. He was crouched over going "woof! woof!" and panting, walking with his arms all down like a dogs'. Then he grabbed his pajama pants and draped them around his neck like a collar, and looked up at me, very proud of his accomplishment. He then decided I would be the dog, so he draped the "collar" around me, and 'walked' me around the room. He was SO thrilled! Wow, it is amazing to me that he has the mental capacity to pretend now. Simply amazing.

He tried to hug and kiss water last night too. I tried to stop him, but he finally got a kiss in, and (naturally) choked a little. I think this will be his last attempt to hug and kiss the water... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment