Monday, July 19, 2010

Warning Fail

Tonight Jonas was playing in the bathtub when he decided to stand up, then jump to a sitting position. He does this pretty commonly outside of the tub... I guess it doesn't hurt his butt like it would mine. Either way, I told him he was not to do it again, because he could get hurt really really bad. He didn't seem convinced, as he began to test this new limit by squatting in the tub. I told him he could fall and hurt his head, and that would be terrible! HE stared at me, and said
"I need medicine?"
"yeah, you might"
my inner dialogue thought as I pondered my words...
"If you fall and get hurt, we might have to go to the hospital"
"go to the ho-bi-doh? see la babies?"

"they might give you a shot"
"I like shots"

"do you know what shots are? its a sharp metal needle they poke you with"
"POKE! POKE! hahaha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment