Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Surprise in the trash truck

Tonight Jonas and I were playing with some of his trucks, when he pointed into one of his trash trucks and said "uh-oh, oh no!" I looked in the front seat of the trash truck, and sure enough, there appeared to be some brownish stain in the bottom of it where the driver would sit. I also noticed that one of the stickers looked like it hat undergone some trauma caused by a liquid or something. I figured Jonas had tried to pur his juice in there... awesome.

I don't know what posesed me to do it, but I stuck my pinkie finger in and smelled a sample of the mostly dried liquid. It was definitely NOT juice. I said, "Jonas, did you pee in your trash truck?" (pause... ) "...ses." Gross. Although this does explain how he managed to wet the bed last week. His pullups have never let us down on the bed wetting front, and he doesn't even wet his pull ups sometimes... he must have thought this was a good idea. At any rate, we told him not to do it again, and he seemed to agree it was a bad idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment