Friday, March 20, 2009

Super-caching

Lisa got Jonas this morning and took him to the train museum in Spencer for the day. This opened up the day for Brandon and me, at least in theory. We were already planning on going to a meeting at 1:30 with Ken and Anne, and I planned on meeting another client at 4 in Winston, so really I only had a couple hours.

My 4:00 rescheduled, though, so after Brandon and I met with Ken and Anne (it took us 3 tries to get a restaurant that wasn't full of college basketball fans) we decided to go to my parents house that we were now close to and get some park and grab geocaches. We printed off about 13 that were in the walmart-ish shopping area, and headed out around 4 to get them. At 5:30 we had 12 of the 13- not bad for a day's work! I think our favorite was a cache called "in plain sight" that was magneticaly attached to a handicapped parking sign right on top of a screw... just hanging out there in plain sight like it said. nice.

Anyway, we went and picked up a very happy Jonas and then came back home. All in all, a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment